2016-09-23 - Patch 3.8.1 - Syndicate robots: Wave 2
Syndicate robots: Wave 2
We're continuing the release of new Syndicate robots. This time we're introducing two mech-class robots: the Echelon, a combat mech, and the Daidalos, a mech-class transport. Both are now available for purchase for a combination of faction tokens and NIC in the Syndicate Supplies store.
Class: Mech specialized in firearms
"The big brother of the Locust in every way, employing the same self-adjusting armor plating technology and stabilized machine guns. Syndicate generals usually like to put the Echelon where it belongs: to the forefront of intense battles."
Class: Mech specialized in transportation
"We call it 'the hauler with a punch'. The Daidalos is a curious experiment in our efforts aimed to create a versatile transport robot that's more than just a sitting duck when ambushed.
Capacity-wise it fits right between the assault and heavy mech class transports, and while it's not as tough as the Lithus, when aided by a few combat escorts it is more than capable of helping out with some damage-dealing on its own."
- Fix: A few old artifacts were stuck in the world because they didn't have a timestamp yet and the 3-day respawn system ignored them.
Robots and modules
- Change: Increased the missile cycle time bonus of the Tyrannos from 1% to 3% per extension level.
- Change: Reduced the base surface hit size of the Vektor from 3 to 2.5.
- Change: Reduced the base surface hit size of the Locust from 4 to 3.5.
- Change: Increased the NIC cost of the Locust from 500,000 to 750,000 (token costs remain unchanged).
- Change: Increased the base mass of the Locust from 11,800 kg to 15,000 kg (which means less speed reduction coming from equipped modules).