Update news for 2011-12-14
- Fix: Intrusion SAP times are now persistent, meaning they won't reset after a server restart (this is the last time they do).
- Fix: The specimen processing SAP could not be completed if you entered a terminal between item submission steps.
- Fix: The mining, harvesting and geoscanning auras were broken.
- Fix: Stability graphs in some of the outpost info windows were empty.
- New: Added a new SAP locations tab to the outpost info windows, which shows the SAP locations for the specific outpost on a map.
- Change: Changed the intrusion window outpost selector dropdown to tabs, so it's easier to see when two intrusions are happening at the same time.
- Change: Intrusion SAP goals have been changed as follows:
- Destruction: 5000 HP -> 10000 HP (with 150 point resistances before and after as well)
- Active hacking: 60 cycles -> 120 cycles
- Passive hacking: 5 mins -> 8 mins
- Specimen processing: no change
Robots and modules
- Fix: The mass parameter was missing from robot information windows when viewed from the market.
- Fix: Various small fixes in the new level 3 assignments.
- New: Added right-click contextmenu options to the owner corporation's logo in outpost information windows.
- Fix: The "hidegui" console command will now properly hide the close and restore icons in fullscreen as well.
Back to update archive