2015-08-21 - 3.6.6 Patch notes
- Change: The deployment of distress beacons has been temporarily disabled until we introduce our new system for them outlined in the roadmap blog.
- Change: Removed the mechanic where NPCs didn't drop loot if they died from another NPC's explosion damage.
- Change: Removed the NPC teleporting mechanic. If they can't reach their target, NPCs will now head back to their home location.
- Fix: The field container deployment limit timer will not apply to unsuccessful deployments anymore.
- Fix: Interference was not cleared from robots after an interference emitter was destroyed.
- Fix: Fixed a crash when moving items between a field container and a field terminal equip window. Moving items between field terminal storages/equip and a field container is currently not possible and will throw an error message.
- Fix: Field container security code inputs were broken and allowed to write more than 4 digits.
- New: Added an option to turn off assignment success windows into the options/gameplay tab.
- Fix: Fixed an error when trying to open item delivery structures with no active assignment connected to them.
- Fix: The corp vs corp relation setting toast message will now be sent properly to the subject corporation.
Modular Private Colonies
- Change: Command relays can now be deployed to the red terraform protected areas.
- Fix: Prototype robots were missing their 'P' icons.
- Fix: There were some nasty audio channel leaks when opening and closing the options panel (possibly in some other situations too), which could cause disappearing sounds over time.
Back to update archive