Update news for 2014-05-14
- New: Shift-click autopilot now also works when doing it on the world map.
- New: Selecting waypoints on the terrain now selects their terrain tile so you can use approach/autopilot on them this way.
- Fix: Fixed NPC colors being all white.
- Change: The delete calibration option on factory lines is now only present when efficiency is 0.
- Fix: Fixed column sorting issues in the private transport assignments window.
- Fix: Wrong objective ranges in Siren - III sometimes made it impossible to finish.
- Fix: Corporation market orders were publicly visible.
- New: Added total NIC sum display for your own adverts.
- New: Your own market adverts are now shown in italic.
- New: Added search-as-you-type function to storage windows.
- New: Added nick autocomplete to the chat. (Start typing a name, press tab key, magic happens.)
- New: Creating a waypoint on the world map is now possible by right-clicking any point.
- Fix: Possible fix for zone queues getting stuck.
- New: CSV export is now available for storage windows and factory production lines. (Hold shift, click the appearing disk button.)
Back to update archive