Update news for 2013-12-14
- Fix: The owner of deployed proximity probes was the player who deployed them instead of their corporation (this caused relation issues). Also fixed extisting probes on the terrain.
- Fix: The missile guidance accuracy parameter had a very low value for some NPC types (mostly observers and beacon officers).
- Fix: Fixed a lot of distress beacon NPC pools (wrong rank, missing elites).
- Fix: The Praetorian Captain distress beacon (3 stripe) used the NPC pool of the Praetorian Corporal beacon (2 stripe).
- Change: Removed the 3 plant-specific intensive harvesting extensions and reimbursed EP and NIC for them.
- Change: Increased the bonus of the Basic intensive harvesting extension from 2% to 3% per level.
Modular Private Colonies
- Fix: Destroyed MPC buildings have left their terraform blocking area on the terrain. The bug has been fixed and the leftovers have been cleaned up.
- Fix: Removed old kernels from the market and Syndicate Supplies. Old kernels have been converted again to new ones for those who made the mistake of buying them.
Back to update archive