Update news for 2012-02-09
- Change: Interference emitter modules now have a line-of-sight check for deployment.
- Change: Walls will now only start to decay in their last few growth phases.
- Fix: Markets on various terminals were broken (show only available didn't work, empty rate graphs).
- Fix: Temporarily removed the GUI limitation from the proximity probe user list. This means you will be able to add users to the list without any limit, and only the apply button will check it against the maximum allowed.
- Fix: The Scarab's robot parts had Lithus icons when viewed in remote storage listing.
- Fix: Fix for "entity not found" login issues.
Back to update archive