Update news for 2012-01-18
- Change: Proximity probes have been temporarily removed from the game for further balancing. The price of existing deployed and undeployed probes has been reimbursed to respective corporation accounts (or player accounts if not in a private corporation).
- Change: Further tweaks to the NPC AI.
- New: Added various sorting options to the right-click menu of private and corporation storages.
- New: Added a new checkbox to the properties window of proximity probes which can be used to hide alerts about you and your corporation members.
- New: Added the circular ping effect for proximity probes on the world map as well.
- Fix: The last data point was missing from the market rate graphs.
- Fix: Various new player experience GUI fixes, like default window positions and settings.
Back to update archive