Update news for 2011-05-12
- New: Area-of-effect explosions are now affected by line of sight (blocked by plants, buildings, terrain, etc.).
- Fix: Fixed issues in squads which could affect NEXUS effect broadcasting and squad member accumulator display updates as well.
- Change: Slightly modified the teleport network on Hershfield.
- Fix: Missiles didn't damage the target if it walked out of optimal range during flight.
Robots and modules
- Change: Evasive module changes: CPU usage and mass reduced, surface hit size modification increased, demobilizer resistance bonus added.
- Fix: EW NEXUS provided more bonus than intended.
- Fix: Energy drainers can be used on NPCs again.
- Fix: Optimized engineering had no effect on ERP modules.
- Fix: Mineral-specific Intensive mining extensions had no effect.
- Change: The registration fee multiplier of intrusion failures has been reduced to 1-2-3-4x (was 1-2-4-8x).
- Change: Intrusion periods (the time it takes to have all intrusion events at every outpost) have been increased from 2 to 3 days.
- New: Added confirmation for revoking intrusion failures.
- Fix: Corrected descriptions in File #1 of Industrial Rookie Assignments.
- Fix: Philoctetes / File #2: Mission objective was at a wrong position.
- Fix: Gargantua / File #2: Mission objective was at a wrong position.
- Fix: Grotius / File #1: Mission description was wrong, and no transport item was supplied at pickup.
- Fix: Doppler / File #1: No transport item was supplied at pickup.
- Fix: Vigilia / File #1: No transport item was supplied at pickup.
- Fix: Siddharta / File #1: No transport item was supplied at pickup.
- Fix: Nelson / File #1: Objectives listed incorrect NPCs.
- Change: Internal corporation adverts won't be taxed from now on (transaction fee still remains).
- New: Changed the "show only available" filter to a dropdown and added an option to show only internal corporation adverts.
- Fix: Fixed sorting by date in logs.
- New: Added number formatting to amounts shown in event messages.
- New: Colored armor and accumulator bars in the squad window.
- Fix: Lots of terraforming, blocking and decoration fixes on the new islands (the big size of the patch is because of this).
- Fix: Corrected the names of some teleports and destinations.
Back to update archive