Update news for 2010-10-24
Robots and modules
- Fix: Turrets were accidentally using the same hit formula as missiles, making big guns do less damage on small targets.
- Change: Mobile teleporters cannot be packaged anymore.
- Fix: Extensions were sometimes loading exceptionally slow.
- New: Completely new system for managing corporation storage access: now you can set whether a member has restricted of full access, separately for all four access levels. Restricted access means the member cannot see the contents of a storage and can only put items into it, nothing else. Full access is like before: listing and full interaction with items is allowed. Members that had storage access before this patch will now only have restricted access, so please review your storage access settings!
- New: Storage managers can now only manage storages which they also have full access to and can only set storage access to only those levels.
- New: Tax rate is now shown on public corporation profiles.
- Fix: Fixed broken objectives in Opale #2 and #3.
- Change: The time between consecutive intrusion events has been increased from 2 to 3 days.
- Change: The maximum security deposit pool has been lowered from 100 to 10 million NIC. This also means that one "unit" that the defenders get back is now 1 million instead of 10 million. Furthermore the registration fee has also been lowered to 1 million NIC.
- Fix: Blocking someone on chat has not only blocked their lines for you, but also prevented them from seeing yours.
Back to update archive