Update news for 2010-05-27
- New: Much better quality terrain shadows using 2.x shaders. (Players with only 2.0 shader compatible cards will still see the old blockier one.)
- New: No more texture stretching on steep slopes (also only with 2.x capable GPUs).
- Fix: Extensions had sometimes no effect outside on the field.
- New: Confirmation popup when deleting the calibration of a production line.
- Fix: Kernel research will now work from robot cargos and containers.
- New: When uploading a new geoscan result the world map will now zoom onto it and turn on the display of scanresults when it was turned off.
- New: A newly uploaded geoscan result did not get checked for display when the world map was already open.
- Fix: Assignment title did not properly update on the terrain assignments window when it was aborted.
- Fix: The system did not properly take mission items upon delivery when there were more than required.
- Fix: Occasional "Item not found" error when selling items.
- New: Updated some hit effect sounds.
- New: Improved sounds for medium firearms.
- New: Hotkeys for speed increase/decrease (NUM+/- by default).
Back to update archive