Update news for 2010-01-05
- New: Added repair robot option into hangar context menu again.
- Fix: Cargo window is now closed when you are destroyed.
- Fix: Robots cannot be put in field containers anymore.
- Fix: Module ammo was sometimes refilled when relogging without using any ammo from cargo.
- Fix: Approach jump exploit.
- Fix: Speedhack exploit.
Robots and modules
- Fix: Some faulty module information fields introduced in the last patch have been fixed.
- Fix: Seismic damagetype throughout ALL ammo types was dealing kinetic instead.
- Fix: The Sequer was missing the volume display on its icon.
- Fix: Poor graphics performance in connection with broken shadows.
- Fix: Ground tile selection and lock circles are now properly rendered in front of scanresult columns.
- Fix: Magnetic weapons' wake does not follow the moving target anymore.
- New: The 'Propellant mixing' extension is now available. It raises the range of missiles by 3% per level.
- Change: Order cancel delay is now shown as remaining time.
- Fix: Error when stacking or unstacking robots.
- Fix: Repair button in the repairshop window was disabled when trying to repair a single Arkhe.
- Fix: Squad button didn't work in bases.
- Change: Removed the credit transfer option from yourself.
Back to update archive