Update news for 2010-01-02
- New: Shooting containers is now considered a criminal act and police will respond accordingly. The sturdiness of field containers has been significantly improved as well.
- New: Player loot dropping is now chance-based, not everything will survive when you get destroyed.
- Fix: Police guard tower beams are not affected by line of sight anymore. You can run but you cannot hide.
- Fix: Energy drainer, transfer, neutralizer and injector amounts are now properly displayed in the combat log.
- Fix: Primary targets will not require to be selected anymore in order to activate weapons on them.
- Fix: Missing base menu items after getting destroyed.
- Fix: Items put into field containers will not get damaged anymore.
- Fix: Item exploits when getting killed with your cargo window opened.
Robots and modules
- Change: Damaged modules cannot be equipped anymore.
- Fix: -50% range modifier on ammos did not have any effect.
- New: Confirmation window when installing or upgrading extensions.
- New: Police tower ranges are now shown on the radar. Note that you can still only see these when the towers are in range (<1000m). This option can also be turned off from the radar right-click menu.
- New: Reply and forward buttons for mails.
- New: Added German and Russian public chat channels.
Back to update archive