Update news for 2009-12-09
Robots and modules
- Fix: Newly purchased, manufactured or requested robots had 0 HP.
- Fix: Damaged robots cannot be packaged anymore.
- Fix: Miner and harvester modules didn't work properly after the first cycle.
- Fix: The cycle time bonuses of mining charges were calculated wrong, reducing cycles much more than intended.
- Fix: The energy injector added energy at the end of its cycle, it will now do it at the beginning as expected.
- Fix: Robot locking time bonuses were functioning inverted.
- Fix: Some extensions had their prices corrected to be in line with their complexity.
- Fix: 'Complex missile launch' was missing its prerequisite.
- Fix: The 'Targeting' extension didn't have any effect, it should now be working properly.
- Fix: NPCs will no longer try to gangbang police towers.
- Fix: Triandlus is now harvestable again and available in abundant quantities.
Back to update archive