Update news for 2009-11-10
Note: Some of the changes listed here already got implemented earlier, but are included in this first changelog due to their importance.
Robots and modules
- Fix: The magnetic and laser weapon tunings only worked correctly when more than one of them was fitted.
- Fix: The Syn-tec light armor plate didn't give any armor bonus.
- Fix: The cargo volume of the Arkhe in its information window didn't match with the real value. This has been corrected, but only applies to new Arkhes from now.
- Fix: Cargo volumes of some robots of the same class didn't match.
- Fix: Closing the game with activated modules resulted sometimes that you were unable to activate them again when relogging.
- Fix: Tracking speed display was inconsistent when viewed from the fitting or the robot information panel.
- Fix: Item duplication occured (visual only) when trying to replace a module full of charges but the source container didn't have enough free space.
- Change: Extension upgrading has been disabled while undocked. This was necessary to avoid confusion since your extensions were only updated after you docked anyways.
- Fix: The extension filter now remembers the last setting.
- Fix: The "Basic marketing" and "Basic purchasing" extensions had no effect.
- Fix: Descriptions for the following extensions have been corrected: Optimized electronics, Remote sensor boosting, Economical armor usage, Optimized armor usage, Efficient shield usage, Optimized shield usage, Indirect reactor expansion, Armor repair, Critical hit, Improved falloff, Tracking.
- Fix: Mining laser beams were sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- Fix: The corporation storages window wasn't updated properly when you left a corporation.
- Fix: The too strict character filter when naming corporation storages has been corrected.
- Fix: Corporation storage folders could be moved into your private storage and caused errors.
- Fix: The 24 hour cooldown for deposits made on the corporation account also applied for the creator, this should now be fixed.
- Fix: The numerical inputs for selling and buying items received a limit.
- Fix: The energy injector charge and its patent are now available on the market.
- Fix: The Tile-based geoscanner ammo for Liquizit was only available at the Truhold-Markson Alpha Terminal.
- Fix: The "Use corporation account" checkbox when requesting a license had no effect.
- New: Item and stack volumes are now shown on item icons.
- Fix: Assigning a key will no longer jump to the beginning of the hotkey list.
- Fix: Closing an information window while it was still loading caused sometimes a crash.
- Fix: Item icons sometimes stuck to the cursor.
- Fix: The default size of the Landmarks window has been adjusted to show hidden columns.
- New: Numerous new ambient sounds.
- New: Hotkeys for many functions including targeting and module usage. You can check the default keys and also reassign them in the options panel (ESC key).
- New: Passable slope display for the terrain. Turning this on will paint the areas which are too steep for your robot red. This function doesn't have a default key, so you have to assign one in the options panel if you'd like to use this.
- New: Combat logging has been reactivated, but is not yet complete. You can turn it on from the top menu bar when outside.
- New: From now on new Agents will find some tile-based and universal scanner charges in their cargo as well.
- New: Terminal and Squad chat channels.
- New: Credit transfer now displays the recipient.
- New: Ammunition and charge information panels now display the minimum quantity needed to recycle them.
- New: Channel op names in chat are highlighted in yellow.
- Fix: Using "stack all" when there is only one item in a container will no longer cause an error.
- Change: The chatbox will now lose focus after pressing the enter key.
- New: We now have changelogs.